• How can I find out what positions are available at the Jacksonville Housing Authority?
You can click here, call 904-630-3810 x52 or visit our job board located at 1320 Broad Street. Occasionally, we will advertise in the Florida Times-Union and at www.monster.com.
• How can I apply for openings at the Jacksonville Housing Authority?
• What is the application process at the Jacksonville Housing Authority?
The first step is to send a resume or fill out an application in our office. Once the position that you are interested in closes, all qualified applications are sent to the hiring manager. The hiring manager will review applications and choose the applicants that most closely fit our need. If you are selected, you will be called in for an interview.
• How long are applications kept on file?
Applications are kept on file for 6-months. If you wish to be considered after 6-months, you must fill out a new application.
• Are JHA employees considered to be City of Jacksonville employees?
Although we enjoy many of the benefits the COJ has to over, we are not "City Employees". We are a separate Authority.
• When are new employees eligible for benefits?