If you are looking for a beautiful new apartment home on the northside, Brentwood Lake is the place to start. This community was newly built in 2006. Designed from the ground up, and with all new appliances, these apartments are second to none. Apply today in the Applications Office, 1st floor of the Jacksonville Housing Authority located at 1300 Broad Street, Jacksonville FL 32202 or contact the rental office at Brentwood Lakes in the Hope Building, 761 Village Center Drive, or call (904) 353-1338.
• Library and Computer Lab, Head Start, Gym
• Shands Clinic and Community Meeting Room
• Near Schools (Brentwood Elementary, Northwestern Middle, Andrew Jackson High), Churches, Gateway Town Center, and NFL Youth Education
• Town Center located in Brentwood Community Park
• Conveniently located on JTA bus routes
• Convenient to Social Services, Retail and Grocery Stores, Restaurants, and much more!