“Neighborhood Network Centers are putting the Power of Technology in the hands of the people!”
What is the purpose of a Neighborhood Network Center?
Prepare residents to advance their education whether it is GED or a degree.
Assist residents in their job search activities and job training opportunities.
Provide computer access to internet and other Microsoft Office Products.
Be a safe haven for families to spend quality time
Where are they located?
3465 Village Center Drive
Jacksonville, Florida 32206
What services are available for Adults?
• GED Preparation Classes
• Training for residents to increase their computer knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Adult Literacy Coaching
• Computer-Based job search training
• Parenting Workshops
• Interviewing and resume writing workshops
• Self-esteem building workshops
What services are available for Youth?
• Homework Assistance
• Book Club
• Character Building programs
• Field Trips
• Team Building Workshops
Who Do I need to contact?
Felecia Johnson, Neighborhood Network Coordinator