Direct Deposit Enrollment
Section 8 Owner/Landlord Direct Deposit Enrollment
Effective May 1, 2012, all owner/agents contracting with the Jacksonville Housing Authority for Section 8 rental assistance will be required to enroll in the Direct Deposit Program by completing the attached Direct Deposit Authorization form.
Please click here to download the form.
Mail or Email the completed forms to:
Jacksonville Housing Authority
Section 8 Department
Attn: Larry Gonzalez
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Section 8 Owner/Landlord VISA PREPAID DEBIT CARD
The Jacksonville Housing Authority (JHA) is offering a new program to provide Section 8 landlords with their Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) payments. JHA’s Debit Card program will provide Section 8 landlords with a debit card issued by CITI Bank, where the monthly HAP funds will be loaded automatically each month.
- Section 8 Landlord Cardholders will use the Debit Card to make payments directly to retailers. This will help streamline the payment process for landlords, and help save unnecessary fees charged by banks or currency exchange outlets.
Some additional features of the JHA Housing Assistance Payments Debit Card include:
- No longer have to worry about mail delays and the possibility of replacing lost or stolen checks.
- Convenient Internet access to account information at www.prepaid.citi.com.
- Will make access to HAP funds easier, safer and more convenient.
- Section 8 landlords have 24 hour a day, 7 –day a week telephone and web-based support in English and Spanish for balance inquiry, lost/stolen cards and other services.
Please click here to view details on the VISA PREPAID DEBIT CARD. .