"Neighborhood Network Centers are putting the Power of Technology in the hands of the people!"
What is the purpose of a Neighborhood Network Center?
- Prepare residents to advance their education whether it is GED or a degree.
- Assist residents in their job search activities and job training opportunities.
- Provide computer access to internet and other Microsoft Office Products.
- Be a safe haven for families to spend quality time
Where are they located?
3465 Village Center Drive
Jacksonville, Florida 32206
What services are available for Adults?
- GED Preparation Classes
- Training for residents to increase their Computer Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Adult Literacy Coaching
- Computer-Based Job Search Training
- Parenting Workshops
- Interviewing and Resume Writing Workshops
- Self-esteem Building Workshops
What services are available for Youth?
- Homework Assistance
- Book Club
- Character Building Programs
- Field Trips
- Team Building Workshops
Who Do I need to contact?
Felecia Johnson, Neighborhood Network Coordinator
Valeria Adams, Neighborhood Network Senior Clerical Support