New Website Launches Q1 2021 for Jacksonville Housing
The new "responsive" website, includes the logo rebrand and allows users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used to view the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
To help make this new website more accessible for all users (including those using adaptive technology), it has been built using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to address American with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility guidelines.
Some of the features/functions on the new website include:
- Easy access to Rent Café, Help Center with FAQ links and COVID Information.
- Residents pages including information on community resources, family self-sufficiency (FSS) programs, neighborhood network centers, resident advisory board, senior services programs, ROSS and more.
- Public Housing pages with quick links to public housing communities, FAQs, apply for public housing, check your wait list status, public housing now available and more.
- Section 8 pages include details on how the program works with quick links to get started, landlord information & more.
- Procurement/E-Procurement pages
- Sign Up for News - Those interested in subscribing can sign up on the website to receive news & can also (at any time) change their subscription or unsubscribe.
- Publishing to subscribers via text/email - a great way to stay informed about things happening.
- Calendar feeds five events to the home page with quick links to the complete interactive calendar.
- E-News feeds from the home page for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site.
- Communities - Find housing properties in your area by type of property.
All residents, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the website and sign up for news & notifications. Website administrators will be able to publish important information including upcoming events, news and more to those who have subscribed. The new website will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit all residents, landlords and the public at large.
For more information about the Jacksonville Housing website, please contact Dwayne Alexander, Interim President/CEO at 904-630-3810 or email Dwayne Alexander.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com)
For more information about the website, please contact:
Dwayne Alexander, Interim President/CEO
904-630-3810 or email Dwayne Alexander.
1300 N. Broad Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202